- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Lions Halloween event a ghoulish good time
Even Hurricane Sandy could not keep away the ghosts, goblins, witches, princesses and other strange costumed characters that invaded Reamstown Community Park when the East Cocalico Lions Club recently held its annual Halloween event.
All participants, young and old, enjoyed parading around the park, at which time they were judged in several categories. All that attended received a monetary gift in addition to free hot chocolate and donuts. There was also a carved/decorated pumpkin contest where participants were awarded prizes.
This event is one of many ways the Lions of East Cocalico serve their community. Anyone interested in learning more about the East Cocalico Lions or in joining the Club can call 336-5311 or visit eastcocalicolions.org.