- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Lions hold annual toll road collection
The Lions Club members asked for a small toll or donation from all cars and trucks that passed through the square in Reamstown. What they got, thanks to the generosity of the community and all drivers, were coins, bills &tstr; some as much as $50 &tstr; and even checks totaling close to $3,000. One hundred percent of what was collected will be divided and distributed evenly between the Reamstown Memorial Park, Hospice and Community Care, Ephrata Area Social Services and the Breast Cancer Coalition. The East Cocalico Lions would like to thank the community for their support in this and all their other projects.
If you are interested in finding out more about the East Cocalico Lions or would like to join in service projects, call 336-5311 or visit eastcocalicolions.org.