- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
- Everyone wins at the Souper Bowl
- Grammy-winning Brits to rock The Main in Ephrata
- Taste of the Town: Happy Holidays from Miner’s Club and Iron Valley Tubing
- Sweigart foundation awards $405,000 in grants for 2015
- Not a silent night…East Cocalico supervisors field questions in lively last meeting before holiday
Lions hold annual toll road collection
The Lions Club members asked for a small toll or donation from all cars and trucks that passed through the square in Reamstown. What they got, thanks to the generosity of the community and all drivers, were coins, bills &tstr; some as much as $50 &tstr; and even checks totaling close to $3,000. One hundred percent of what was collected will be divided and distributed evenly between the Reamstown Memorial Park, Hospice and Community Care, Ephrata Area Social Services and the Breast Cancer Coalition. The East Cocalico Lions would like to thank the community for their support in this and all their other projects.
If you are interested in finding out more about the East Cocalico Lions or would like to join in service projects, call 336-5311 or visit eastcocalicolions.org.
‘Disney’s Aladdin Jr.’ is a magic carpet ride
Steppenwolf’s classic rock hit “Magic Carpet Ride” may be one...
Saturday’s travelogue visits China
The Rotary Club of Lititz’ fifth Travel & Adventure Series...
Lavacave to perform at Valentine’s dance
The Eicher Art Center’s Valentine’s Dinner Dance on Feb. 13,...
Local dancers will compete in Glasgow
The Hooley School of Irish Dance, Akron, recently announced that...
And the Oscar goes to: Leonardo DiCaprio
Best Actor nominees Since the nominations for the Academy Awards...
Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Two upcoming events will be held at Brick Gables, 800...
Ephrata Schools to close early Tuesday
Ephrata Schools announced half-day close this afternoon will not add...
- Posted February 9, 2016