- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Lions name Marstellar as student of the month
The Denver Lions Club recognized Rachel Marstellar as student of the Month for November.
Rachel lives with her parents Edwin and Lisa, and her sister Olivia, in West Cocalico. As a student at Cocalico High School, Rachel pursues her interests in music. She is active in marching band, wind ensemble, symphonic band, and jazz band. Rachel sings with the concert choir, the choraliares, the chamber choir, and was selected for the county and district chorus. She also participates in the Cocalico Playmakers Productions. Honors include English student of the month, the National Honor Society, and the Tri-M Music Honor Society, serving as secretary.
Outside of school, Rachel participates in the CROP Walk and food drives. She enjoys reading, listening to music, and playing the bassoon. Rachel is a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church where she participates in the bell choir.
The Denver Lions Club is proud to honor Rachel Marstellar for her community activities and scholastic accomplishments.