- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Local author hosts book signing
Author Dana Beachy will host a book signing event at Courtyard Cafe on Main in Denver on Oct. 19 from 10 a.m. to noon.
Beachy, a resident of Denver, will be available to sign copies of her book,"Saving Grace."
Alone, unworthy, and afraid to love again, Grace can count a thousand reasons why she should not let anyone else into her heart. Seventeen-year-old Grace’s life is turned upside down when she is sent to live with a Christian foster family on a Wyoming ranch. Along her tumultuous journey to belonging, she is confronted with God’s grace, an unexpected love story, and a choice: Is the beauty of surrender worth the pain?
Courtyard Cafe on Main is located at 349 Main St., Denver.