- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Local author hosts book signing
Author Dana Beachy will host a book signing event at Courtyard Cafe on Main in Denver on Oct. 19 from 10 a.m. to noon.
Beachy, a resident of Denver, will be available to sign copies of her book,"Saving Grace."
Alone, unworthy, and afraid to love again, Grace can count a thousand reasons why she should not let anyone else into her heart. Seventeen-year-old Grace’s life is turned upside down when she is sent to live with a Christian foster family on a Wyoming ranch. Along her tumultuous journey to belonging, she is confronted with God’s grace, an unexpected love story, and a choice: Is the beauty of surrender worth the pain?
Courtyard Cafe on Main is located at 349 Main St., Denver.