- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Mellingers unveils new renovations
Mellingers Evangelical Lutheran Church will be celebrating the completion of its three-year renovation project May 19.
The celebration begins at 4 p.m. and features a SpringSing and concert under the direction of Carl W. Tobias, director of music and organist, with singing of favorite hymns and listening to music of the choir and newly expanded pipe organ. An important part of the program will be a time of dedication and recognition for all who helped make the renovations project possible followed by a brief dedication liturgy. Everyone is invited at no charge and no offering will be taken.
All who attend are also invited to attend the annual pig roast which follows at 5:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall with a suggested $9 per person donation (reduced for children) for the meal. Meal reservations can be made by calling the church office at 336-8800 no later than May 13. Voicemail calls will be monitored so leave names and number of people attending.
Mellingers Evangelical Church is located at 80 Gockley Road, Stevens.