- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
National Drug Take Back Day set
East Cocalico Police Department will serve as a drop-off site for unused and outdated prescription drugs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sept. 29.
The police department is located at the rear of the East Cocalico municipal building at 100 Hill Road, just off Route 272.
"Citizens are using these Take Back Days to clean out cabinets of unused and expired prescription drugs. We are always impressed with the good response," said Sergeant Ray Burns, who coordinates the project.
Flushing outdated medicines down the toilet contributes to water pollution and is not a safe method of disposal.
Any questions about the Take Back Day may be directed to Sgt. Burns at 336-1725.