- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
New subscribers can win Weaver Markets voucher
The Ephrata Review is doing a special promotion for people who subscribe with a new or new gift subscription. They will receive a $10 voucher to use at Weaver Markets.
The program will last until Nov. 15. Call 721-4412 to subscribe or stop by The Review’s booth in the Weaver Markets foyer the afternoon of Oct. 26.
This offer is being held in conjunction with Weaver Markets’ 50th anniversary sale. The Review is also sampling to non-subscribers in that area for a two-week time period.