- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
New subscribers can win Weaver Markets voucher
The Ephrata Review is doing a special promotion for people who subscribe with a new or new gift subscription. They will receive a $10 voucher to use at Weaver Markets.
The program will last until Nov. 15. Call 721-4412 to subscribe or stop by The Review’s booth in the Weaver Markets foyer the afternoon of Oct. 26.
This offer is being held in conjunction with Weaver Markets’ 50th anniversary sale. The Review is also sampling to non-subscribers in that area for a two-week time period.