- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
October Pre-K workshop offered
Parents who live in the Cocalico School District and have a child who will enter kindergarten in the fall of 2013 are invited to attend the second Pre-K workshop Oct. 25 at 6:30 p.m. at Reamstown Elementary School.
This session will focus on how to "Raise a Reader" and how to encourage the development of phonemic awareness. This session is meant for both parents and the Pre-K students to help begin the transition to kindergarten.
In order to ensure that enough materials are prepared, it is asked that participants pre-register by calling Janice Boyer at 336-1505 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.