- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
October Pre-K workshop offered
Parents who live in the Cocalico School District and have a child who will enter kindergarten in the fall of 2013 are invited to attend the second Pre-K workshop Oct. 25 at 6:30 p.m. at Reamstown Elementary School.
This session will focus on how to "Raise a Reader" and how to encourage the development of phonemic awareness. This session is meant for both parents and the Pre-K students to help begin the transition to kindergarten.
In order to ensure that enough materials are prepared, it is asked that participants pre-register by calling Janice Boyer at 336-1505 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.