- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Orioles help Denver Park recover from flood
This past year the Denver Memorial Park sustained major flood damage from two storms. To help with the recovery, the Denver Orioles made a donation of $5,000.
Members, neighbors and community contributed support to this effort.
Other donations made during the past year by the Orioles were $5,000 to the Denver Fire Company and $3,000 each to the Reamstown and Reinholds ambulance associations.
The 2012 officers of the Orioles are: Tony Weachter, president; Kevin Gensemer, vice president; Kevin Antol, secretary; Jeff Steinmetz, treasurer; Steve Leed, chaplain; and Erik Wolf, Chet Clair and Grant Garner, trustees.