- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Pre-K Counts program has openings
Cocalico School District is accepting applications to fill some recent openings in its Pre-K Counts preschool program. This program provides quality preschool to four-year-old children in the Cocalico School District.
Eligible children are those who were four years old by Sept. 1, 2011 and whose household income falls within 250 percent of the poverty ranges. For a family of four, this would be an income of $55,875 or less per year.
Interested parents and guardians should apply now to have their child enrolled for the remainder of the school year. By doing so, they will be taking active steps to prepare their children for success in school. This program has had a very high success rate and has received exceptional ratings from parents and program administrators at the state and local level.
Applications are available at the Cocalico School District elementary schools, the district office and on the Cocalico School District website at cocalico.org. Questions can be directed to Ella Musser, director of curriculum, instruction and assessment, at 336-1403.