- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Pre-K workshop for Cocalico
Join the staff of the Cocalico School District, in conjunction with the staff of the Cocalico Care Center, as they offer the final pre-k workshop of the year for parents who have children entering kindergarten.
The workshop is scheduled for April 25 at 6:30 at Denver Elementary School. This workshop will focus on getting incoming kindergarten students to begin writing, also known as "Kidwriting."
Both parents and incoming kindergarten students should attend. The first part of the evening will consist of a brief parent information session while the children are involved in a separate activity under the supervision of teachers. The second part of the evening will involve parents and their children working together. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide babysitting for siblings.
Please call 336-1505 or e-mail Janice Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the workshop or to gain additional information. Please register at your earliest convenience prior to April 25 so that we can ensure that enough materials are available.