- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Pre-K workshop for Cocalico
Join the staff of the Cocalico School District, in conjunction with the staff of the Cocalico Care Center, as they offer the final pre-k workshop of the year for parents who have children entering kindergarten.
The workshop is scheduled for April 25 at 6:30 at Denver Elementary School. This workshop will focus on getting incoming kindergarten students to begin writing, also known as "Kidwriting."
Both parents and incoming kindergarten students should attend. The first part of the evening will consist of a brief parent information session while the children are involved in a separate activity under the supervision of teachers. The second part of the evening will involve parents and their children working together. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide babysitting for siblings.
Please call 336-1505 or e-mail Janice Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the workshop or to gain additional information. Please register at your earliest convenience prior to April 25 so that we can ensure that enough materials are available.