- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Pre-K workshop for new students
If you live in the Cocalico School District and have a child entering Kindergarten in the fall of 2013, join the staff of the Cocalico School District, in conjunction with the staff of the Cocalico Care Center, as they offer the fifth pre-k workshop of the year.
The February workshop is planned for Feb. 21 at 6:30 p.m. at Reamstown Elementary School. This workshop will focus on identifying and understanding your child’s learning style and temperament and how those two components can impact the parent and child relationship and your child’s school experience.
Both parents and incoming kindergarten students should attend. The first part of the evening will consist of a brief parent information session while the children are involved in a separate activity under the supervision of teachers. The second part of the evening will involve parents and their children working together. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide babysitting for siblings.
Call 336-1505 or e-mail Janice Boyer at email@example.com to register for the workshop or to gain additional information. Register by Feb. 18 to ensure that enough materials are available.