- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Ready, set, go!
Area children can look forward to looking for the perfect Easter egg this Saturday, April 7, as two local organizations sponsor hunts at 1 p.m., rain or shine.
In Reamstown Memorial Park. Children will gather eggs collected the night before by the East Cocalico Lions. Participants will also receive a gift.
The Adamstown Lions Club will hold their hunt at the Adamstown Grove. In the event of rain, a drive through will be held.