- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ready, set, go!
Area children can look forward to looking for the perfect Easter egg this Saturday, April 7, as two local organizations sponsor hunts at 1 p.m., rain or shine.
In Reamstown Memorial Park. Children will gather eggs collected the night before by the East Cocalico Lions. Participants will also receive a gift.
The Adamstown Lions Club will hold their hunt at the Adamstown Grove. In the event of rain, a drive through will be held.