- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Reamstown Days are coming up
The 41st annual Reamstown Days will occur Saturday and Sunday in Reamstown Memorial Park.
Mitch and the Moodswings will perform Friday evening, while Rick K. and the Allnighters, a nationally known band, will wrap up the celebration Saturday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the grand old stage.
Featured contests include a rubber duck race, a quoits tournament, a cornhole tournament, a 5K race and kids’ run on Saturday morning, and the unique and ever-popular “horse race” set for Saturday afternoon at 5:30 p.m.
There will also be a classic car show and cruise Friday night.
The event features food, a barrel train ride, games for young and old, and DJ-presented music.
Volunteers are still needed. Contact the volunteer coordinator at info@ReamstownDays.org for details.
For more information, visit reamstowndays.org.