- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Reamstown Days are coming up
The 41st annual Reamstown Days will occur Saturday and Sunday in Reamstown Memorial Park.
Mitch and the Moodswings will perform Friday evening, while Rick K. and the Allnighters, a nationally known band, will wrap up the celebration Saturday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the grand old stage.
Featured contests include a rubber duck race, a quoits tournament, a cornhole tournament, a 5K race and kids’ run on Saturday morning, and the unique and ever-popular “horse race” set for Saturday afternoon at 5:30 p.m.
There will also be a classic car show and cruise Friday night.
The event features food, a barrel train ride, games for young and old, and DJ-presented music.
Volunteers are still needed. Contact the volunteer coordinator at info@ReamstownDays.org for details.
For more information, visit reamstowndays.org.