- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Reamstown Days will be back this year
Good News! Since a sufficient number of volunteers came to the Feb. 29 meeting, Reamstown Days will be held again this year on Sept. 7 and 8 in Reamstown Memorial Park.
To help plan Reamstown Days, come to the next meeting on March 28 at 7:30 p.m. in the Reamstown Community Center, 23 East Church Street in Reamstown. More volunteers are still needed to make this event a success.
Because of an outstanding performance at last year’s event, the nationally known band, Rick K. and the Allnighters, will be back again this year. This year’s Reamstown Days will include many of the activities from last year and some new ones.
The funds raised by Reamstown Days help support the Reamstown Park. For additional details or to volunteer to help, call Minerva at 627-1716 or Ken at 336-5520 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.