- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Reamstown receives new device
Recently The Reamstown Volunteer Fire Company and its members planned to purchase a LUCAS 2 Chest Compression device used by Emergency Medical Personnel in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. The cost of the device totaled $13,581.66 which the Fire Company was going to purchase for its ambulance division.
After word got out to the community of the purchase, The Reamstown Athletic Association donated the full $13,581.66 to purchase the LUCAS 2 for the company to serve the community.