- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Rep. Mindy Fee hosts open houses
Rep. Mindy Fee will host open houses in both her Manheim and Denver district offices for residents of the 37th District.
"I am looking forward to this opportunity to discuss the issues with those I serve," said Fee. "This is a great way for residents to chat with me about their priorities, meet my staff and become familiar with our services."
The Denver open house is scheduled for Feb. 20 from 3 to 6 p.m. The office is located at 503 Main St. in Denver and can be reached at 336-2199.
Fee will hold the Manheim open house on Feb. 21, from 3 to 6 p.m. The address of the Manheim office is 47 Market Square in Manheim, and the phone number is 664-4979.
The Manheim Chamber of Commerce and Manheim Downtown Development Group are partnering with Fee for a ribbon cutting during the Manheim open house at 5:30 p.m.
Fee noted that citizens do not need to RSVP in order to participate in the drop-in events and that light refreshments will be available.
Residents who have questions about the events may contact either of Fee’s district offices via telephone or online at repfee.com and Facebook.com/RepFee.