- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Rep. Mindy Fee hosts open houses
Rep. Mindy Fee will host open houses in both her Manheim and Denver district offices for residents of the 37th District.
"I am looking forward to this opportunity to discuss the issues with those I serve," said Fee. "This is a great way for residents to chat with me about their priorities, meet my staff and become familiar with our services."
The Denver open house is scheduled for Feb. 20 from 3 to 6 p.m. The office is located at 503 Main St. in Denver and can be reached at 336-2199.
Fee will hold the Manheim open house on Feb. 21, from 3 to 6 p.m. The address of the Manheim office is 47 Market Square in Manheim, and the phone number is 664-4979.
The Manheim Chamber of Commerce and Manheim Downtown Development Group are partnering with Fee for a ribbon cutting during the Manheim open house at 5:30 p.m.
Fee noted that citizens do not need to RSVP in order to participate in the drop-in events and that light refreshments will be available.
Residents who have questions about the events may contact either of Fee’s district offices via telephone or online at repfee.com and Facebook.com/RepFee.