- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Representing the class of 2012
Four years of diligent work will pay off on June 6 when members of the Cocalico High School senior class receive their diplomas — the first step to their future.
Several students will speak at this year’s graduation ceremony at Calvary Church in Lancaster at 7 p.m.
Class valedictorian Samantha K. Young and salutatorian Lauren R. Waskowicz will share words with those assembled.
Young is the daughter of Stephen and Michelle Young of Reinholds and Waskowicz is the daughter of Bruce and Mary Waskowicz of Denver.
Four other seniors will also speak at the ceremony. They include: class president Avery B. Longstaff, the daughter of Janice and Brody Longstaff of Denver; Evan D. Hinkley, son of Robert and Sheila Hinkley of Denver; Rebecca A. Kase, daughter of Nancy and John Kase of Stevens; and Jordan E. Miller, daughter of Shawn and Wendi Miller of Stevens.
Following will be the recognition of each graduating class member.