- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Republican Committee invites public to banquet Volunteers also sought for the local area
The public is invited on April 12 at 6 p.m. to Weaver Markets Banquet Facility to enjoy a delicious banquet, meet local and Washington representatives, and hear Matthew J. Brouillette, president and CEO of Commonwealth Foundation for Public Policy Alternatives.
Weaver Markets is located in Adamstown, Routes 272 and 897. Young adults are encouraged to attend and will receive a reduced rate for the banquet. To reserve a spot for the banquet, contact Barry or Betty Weaver at 336-3496 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for reservations is April 8.
Volunteers interested in becoming involved with the Cocalico Area Republican Committee are also needed. If you’re interested and willing to help with some or many of the committee’s activities, please contact Barry Weaver, chairman, using the information above. Or, sign up on the Cocalico GOP website at cocalicogop.com