- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Republican Committee seeks candidates
The Republican Committee of Denver is seeking candidates to fill Denver Borough Council vacancies and the Denver Republican Committee Woman position.
Borough Council is a four-year term, which would begin in January of 2014. Candidates must reside in the Denver Borough. Committee woman is a two-year term. Anyone interested in seeking these positions or would like more information, please contact Sue Dissinger at 336-3121 or Rod Redcay at 368-7133.