- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Rotary names Dungan student of the month
Congratulations to Wyatt Dungan, who was named January student of the month by the Denver and Ephrata Area Rotary. He is the son of Robert and Diane Dungan and has a sister Lea.
Wyatt is a senior at Cocalico High School and plays soccer and football. He also served as a member of SADD in ninth grade and is a member of Aevidum, a suicide education awareness initiative. He is a two-time all-state soccer player, a first-team section 2, all-star MVP of section 2, player of the year in the Lebanon-Lancaster league, and a regional all-American athlete in football.
Wyatt is a member of the Salem Evangelical Reform Church is Reamstown. He also participates in the 5K run and walk to raise awareness and money for brain tumors.
Wyatt plans on attending a four-year college to study education.