- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Rotary names Dungan student of the month
Congratulations to Wyatt Dungan, who was named January student of the month by the Denver and Ephrata Area Rotary. He is the son of Robert and Diane Dungan and has a sister Lea.
Wyatt is a senior at Cocalico High School and plays soccer and football. He also served as a member of SADD in ninth grade and is a member of Aevidum, a suicide education awareness initiative. He is a two-time all-state soccer player, a first-team section 2, all-star MVP of section 2, player of the year in the Lebanon-Lancaster league, and a regional all-American athlete in football.
Wyatt is a member of the Salem Evangelical Reform Church is Reamstown. He also participates in the 5K run and walk to raise awareness and money for brain tumors.
Wyatt plans on attending a four-year college to study education.