- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
School board members sworn into office
By: KIMBERLY MARSELAS Review Correspondent, Staff Writer
Five members of Cocalico School District school board renewed their oath of office during a reorganization meeting Monday night.
Magisterial District Judge Nancy G. Hamill swore in Allen Dissinger, Kevin Eshleman, Barry Harting, Mary Waskowicz and Timothy Zimmerman in a short ceremony. The board then voted to re-elect Dissinger president and Eshleman vice president during the brief meeting.
In other reorganization news, the board named Business Manager Sherri Stull as its representative to the Lancaster County Tax Collection Committee of Directors. Zimmerman will continue in his role as representative to the Career and Technology Joint Operation Committee, while Dissinger will continue to serve as a member of I.U. 13’s Board of School Directors. Member Michael Messner will also serve on the Cocalico Regional Board.
The board also named representatives to a number of internal school district committees. Stull was also named to the Lancaster Lebanon Joint Authority.
After the public meeting, the board met in executive session to discuss real estate assessment appeals and complete additional training on its paperless board meeting system.