- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Single-vehicle crash fatal to Denver man
A Denver man was killed in a single-vehicle crash July 6.
James Ferry, 51, was pronounced dead at the scene by the deputy corner from Lancaster County.
Police said the crash occurred at 6:50 p.m. in the 200 block of Weaver Road in East Cocalico Township, which runs adjacent to Foxchase Golf Club.
Police said Ferry was driving east on Weaver Road at an unknown speed when the vehicle veered off the south side of the road, and then the north side, striking an embankment. The vehicle rolled, causing Ferry to be ejected.
Lancaster County Coroner Dr. Stephen Diamantoni said Ferry died from multiple traumatic injuries, according to an Intelligencer Journal article.
Some may know Ferry from his service on the Denver Recreation Board from 2007 until 2012, Borough Manager Michael Hession said in the article.
Ferry’s obituary can be found here.