- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Stoner receives Girl Scout award
Daeya Stoner completed her Girl Scout Bronze award last summer by focusing her project on helping and sharing with fellow scouts about Willow Creek Farm in Adamstown.
Daeya is currently a Cadette girl scout with the Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA Troop 70244 and a 6th grader at Cocalico Middle School. She is the daughter of Tanya Stokes and sister to Brownie Girl Scout Amren Stoner.
Mary Getz, President of Cocalico Valley VFW Post 3376 Ladies Auxiliary presented Daeya with the Outstanding Achievement citation from the Ladies Auxiliary to the Veterans of the Foreign Wars of the United States for the completion of her Bronze Award in 2012 at our end of the year ceremony May 20 2013.
GSHPA currently serves more than 27,000 girls in 30 counties in Pennsylvania and welcomes adults interested in volunteering and all girls in grades K-12, embracing every aspect of diversity. For more information visit gshpa.org or call 1-800-692-7816.