- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Student actors prepare for debut
The Cocalico Middle School is proud to announce the performances of this year s production of The Mouse That Roared this weekend. The show will be performed on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings in the school s auditorium at 7:30 p.m. The Mouse That Roared is a comedy set in the microscopic country of Fenwick during the colorful 1960s. As the reigning Duchess of Fenwick, Gloriana s unique solution to the near bankruptcy of her tiny domain is to declare war on the United States. This satire is based on the book by Leonard Wibberley. Featuring a cast of 41 student actors and 14 technical crew members, The Mouse That Roared is a large-scale production. Lead roles include Maegan Weinhold, Collin Bollinger, Steven Gagliano, Emily Rey, Megan Deam, Jake Diestel and Margot Register. The show is being directed by John Walton, with the help of school faculty members, including Cindy Anderson, Kathy Eckinger and Douglas Kulp. Tickets for The Mouse That Roared are $5 and seating is reserved. To get tickets, call 336-1471 during school hours and ask for Walton. They can also be purchased at the door the night of the performances.