- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Styer reunion at California Church Grove
The annual John Adam Styer Family Reunion will be held Aug. 18, 2013 at the California Church Grove near Morgantown beginning at 2 p.m.
The reunion will feature a family meeting, games and a hot covered-dish supper. A meeting of the Styer Cemetery Association also is scheduled to begin about 2 p.m. at the cemetery.
In the event of rain, the reunion will be held indoors.
The family meeting will begin at 3 p.m., followed by games for children and adults. A covered-dish supper will be served at 5 p.m. Please bring a main dish, drink and table settings.
All Styer family members and their relatives are welcome at the annual reunion.
For more information, contact Reunion Secretary Norman K. Styer at 540-338-7842.