- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Style’s Consignment hosts grand reopening
Style’s Consignment Shop, located at 60 W. Church St. in Denver, was recently purchased by Crossfire Youth Ministries and will host a grand reopening Nov. 20 through 23.
Style’s sells women’s and children’s clothing and accessories and 100 percent of the proceeds benefit Crossfire Youth Ministries. Hours are Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call the store at 335-2256.