- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Style’s Consignment hosts grand reopening
Style’s Consignment Shop, located at 60 W. Church St. in Denver, was recently purchased by Crossfire Youth Ministries and will host a grand reopening Nov. 20 through 23.
Style’s sells women’s and children’s clothing and accessories and 100 percent of the proceeds benefit Crossfire Youth Ministries. Hours are Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call the store at 335-2256.