- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Style’s Consignment hosts grand reopening
Style’s Consignment Shop, located at 60 W. Church St. in Denver, was recently purchased by Crossfire Youth Ministries and will host a grand reopening Nov. 20 through 23.
Style’s sells women’s and children’s clothing and accessories and 100 percent of the proceeds benefit Crossfire Youth Ministries. Hours are Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call the store at 335-2256.