- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Teen injured in crash
A witness reported that a teen injured in a crash Friday had been racing another driver who did not stop, according to Ephrata police.
Police reported that the 16-year-old from Denver was driving a Volkswagen Jetta west in the 1000 block of Long Lane Road in West Cocalico Township shortly before 3 p.m. when he lost control and hit a tree.
He was cited and taken to Reading Hospital for evaluation of a hand injury, police said. They did not release his name.