- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
The circus comes to town
The Lewis and Clark Circus arrives in Stevens and Brownstown June 13 and 14.
The circus will feature a wide variety of traditional circus acts including clowns, aerialists, acrobats, juggling, performing goats, camels, horses and many other acts associated with a traditional family-orientated circus.
The circus will perform in Stevens June 13 at the Stevens Fire Company Grounds at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. and is sponsored by the Reamstown Fire Company.
It will then travel to the West Earl Lions Club Park in Brownstown June 14 at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. under the sponsorship of the West Earl Lions Club.
Adult tickets for both dates are $12 and children’s tickets are $7. Free children’s tickets are also available from local merchants throughout the area. Tickets for each date are interchangeable at either location.