- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
The circus comes to town
The Lewis and Clark Circus arrives in Stevens and Brownstown June 13 and 14.
The circus will feature a wide variety of traditional circus acts including clowns, aerialists, acrobats, juggling, performing goats, camels, horses and many other acts associated with a traditional family-orientated circus.
The circus will perform in Stevens June 13 at the Stevens Fire Company Grounds at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. and is sponsored by the Reamstown Fire Company.
It will then travel to the West Earl Lions Club Park in Brownstown June 14 at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. under the sponsorship of the West Earl Lions Club.
Adult tickets for both dates are $12 and children’s tickets are $7. Free children’s tickets are also available from local merchants throughout the area. Tickets for each date are interchangeable at either location.