- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
They are the leaders of the future
Several members of the Cocalico Chapter of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) recently competed at the Region 18 Leadership Conference held at the Lancaster Campus of HACC.
The following placed in the top three of their particular events and have now qualified to attend the Pennsylvania FBLA State Leadership Conference, which will be held in Hershey in April. These Cocalico FBLA members include: Brock Gosling, Zach Rissler and Mitchell Shober (Entrepreneurship); Mitch Deering, Jhett Janis and Spencer Moser (Emerging Business Issues); Layne Gable, Janelle High and Brooke Stafford (Banking and Financial Systems); Shawn Miller (Accounting); Ed Puodziunas (Business Calculations); John Waskowicz (Business Math); Himayapsill Batista (business Procedures); Solomon Thorpe (Introduction to Business); Katie Trupe (Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure); Mitch Stauffer (Introduction to Technology Concepts); and Mike Micozzi (Sports Management).