- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Triangle Riding opens new facility
Triangle Therapeutic Riding (TTR), a non-profit organization, has just moved to a brand-new facility, Stony Run Fields, located at 30 Martin Dr. in Reinholds.
The premier facility has a 194-foot by 84-foot indoor with a covered entry for drop off, indoor mounting ramp, large observation area, and handicapped accessible bathroom.
Because of our new facility, TTR is now able to expand our program with new students and volunteers. We are having volunteer orientation and initial training sessions on Feb. 11 and Feb. 21 at 6:30 p.m. at the facility.
TTR provides therapeutic riding instruction for Lancaster, Lebanon, and Berks counties. At Triangle Therapeutic Riding, our instructors bring challenged riders together with trained horses to promote emotional, social, and physical growth, regardless of ability. TTR are members of both the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH) & the PA Council on Therapeutic Horsemanship (PACTH). Most of our instructors are certified through either PATH or PACTH. We offer both english and western riding instruction and encourage students to compete in therapeutic divisions in local shows.
Please visit traingletr.org or call 371-3654 for more information and registration forms.