- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Vinemont Church holds chicken potpie dinner
Vinemont Community Lutheran Church will hold an all-you-can-eat chicken potpie dinner on April 21 from 4 to 7 p.m. or until sold out.
Prices are $8 for adults, $4 for ages six to 12 years and free for ages five and younger. In addition, takeout dinners will be available as well as quarts for $5 and pints for $3.
Call Linda at 484-2590 with questions. On the day of the event, call the church at (610) 670-1141.
The church is located along Fritztown Road between Reinholds and Sinking Spring.