- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Vinemont Church holds chicken potpie dinner
Vinemont Community Lutheran Church will hold an all-you-can-eat chicken potpie dinner on April 21 from 4 to 7 p.m. or until sold out.
Prices are $8 for adults, $4 for ages six to 12 years and free for ages five and younger. In addition, takeout dinners will be available as well as quarts for $5 and pints for $3.
Call Linda at 484-2590 with questions. On the day of the event, call the church at (610) 670-1141.
The church is located along Fritztown Road between Reinholds and Sinking Spring.