- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Yard sale to benefit Apple-a-Day iPad campaign
The Cocalico Education Foundation (CEF) recently kicked off its year-long Apple a Day iPad campaign and is hosting a community yard sale to benefit this worthwhile endeavor. The focus of the campaign is to raise awareness of the importance of technology in education and, more specifically, to secure the necessary funds to purchase 144 iPads to be used in kindergarten-grade 2 classrooms throughout the district.
These electronic tablets will allow for partner activities and greater access to the technology necessary for supporting basic math, reading, writing, and fine motor skills.
The CEF Community Yard Sale will be held on the Denver Elementary School parking lot on Saturday, April 12, from 7 a.m. to noon. Please take advantage of this opportunity to shop at many stands in one convenient location. All proceeds from the event will be used to support the An Apple a Day iPad campaign.