- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
5K run kicks off Community Day in Rothsville
Plans are underway for the 13th annual Rothsville Community Day to be held Saturday, Sept. 20. The day will again kick off at 9:30 a.m. with a 5K Fun Run/Walk sponsored by Rothsville Family Practice. Registration will begin at 9 a.m. on Forney Field, Church Street, Rothsville. Proceeds from the $10 registration run fee will benefit a local charity.
Other events of the day will include kid’s games, music and, of course, food. A barrel train and bounce castle will be on hand for the children. The ever-popular helicopter candy drop will take place at 10:45 a.m. In the afternoon, Jack Hubley will present a live animal show. New this year is a series of skill challenges open to various age groups. Door prizes from local businesses will be given away throughout the day.
The event is sponsored by local churches (Jerusalem Lutheran, Millport Mennonite, Salem United Methodist and St. Paul’s E.C.) in conjunction with the Northern Regional Police, the Rothsville Fire Company and the Rothsville Ambulance Association.