- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Catherine Walker returning to EPAC
EPAC alum and Broadway star Catherine Walker will perform at the Sharadin Bigler Theater on Saturday, Nov. 7, at 8 p.m.
Walker will debut her new cabaret show, “You Have To Start Somewhere: Songs From My Bedroom.” After the EPAC performance, Catherine will be performing the cabaret at venues in New York City and other theaters across the country.
Catherine is currently starring in the Tony Award winning musical “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder.” She previously performed “Mary Poppins” on Broadway, as well as singing the roles of the Mother and Evelyn Nesbitt in “Ragtime.” Locally, she starred in “The Sound of Music” at the Fulton, and EPAC’s 1995 production of “Into the Woods.”
Catherine is excited to be back at EPAC to follow up a very successful Cabaret there in 2012.
Ticket cost $30, and includes a reception with Catherine following her performance. Purchase by calling the EPAC box office at 733-7966 x1 or visiting ephrataperformingartscenter.com.