- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
The Lititz Lions’ annual Car Cruise will be held Aug. 13 from 5:30 to 9 p.m. in downtown Lititz, and there’s still time to register your classic ride.
The event is free to the public and features over 200 collectible vintage cars, trucks and motorcycles. A DJ will be spinning classic tunes, and there will be plenty of food vendors on hand.
Due to the value of these vehicles, dogs, bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not permitted at this event. All vehicles must be pre-registered by July 15. The $15 fee benefits local charities and the Lions’ district, state and international sight projects.
To register, visit lititzlions.org/LLcruise.html. To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 669-0164.