- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
The Lititz Lions’ annual Car Cruise will be held Aug. 13 from 5:30 to 9 p.m. in downtown Lititz, and there’s still time to register your classic ride.
The event is free to the public and features over 200 collectible vintage cars, trucks and motorcycles. A DJ will be spinning classic tunes, and there will be plenty of food vendors on hand.
Due to the value of these vehicles, dogs, bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not permitted at this event. All vehicles must be pre-registered by July 15. The $15 fee benefits local charities and the Lions’ district, state and international sight projects.
To register, visit lititzlions.org/LLcruise.html. To learn more, email email@example.com or call 669-0164.