- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
The Ephrata Performing Arts Center will host a second audition on Saturday, May 10, at 3 p.m. for its upcoming production of Arthur Miller’s classic American tragedy, “Death of a Salesman.”
The purpose of this audition will be to cast the two Loman brothers, Biff and Happy. The audition is open to men between the ages of 20 and 40, including anyone who auditioned for the show at EPAC’s general audition in January and the Salesman callback in March. Familiarity with the play would be helpful.
“Death of a Salesman” performance dates are September 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, and 20. Rehearsals will begin on July 13 and will continue on weeknight evenings through September 3, and will also require attendance at technical rehearsals on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 30 and 31, and again on Monday, Sept.1, Labor Day.
For information about the play, contact director Michael Swanson at 361-1160 or at email@example.com
EPAC will also be holding an audition for one Cabaret Girl for their production of “Cabaret.”
The audition will be held Monday May 12, at 6:30 p.m. at EPAC’s the Sharadin Bigler Theater in the downstairs rehearsal room. Applicants will be singing from the show score and will be taught a dance combination to perform. Wear appropriate dance clothing.
For more information, e-mail Artistic Director Edward R. Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.