- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Hamming it up
Red Rose City Show Chorus, a Lititz-based all-female acappella singing group known for their over the top costumes and tight harmonies, will present “Ham & Harmony,” a dinner show, featuring barbershop music and an all-you-can-eat ham buffet.
The event is slated for May 31 at 6 p.m. at the Elizabethtown Brethren In Christ Church, 996 E. High St. in Elizabethtown.
Join the chorus as they deal with a kooky travel agent in a performance laden with cheesy humor and four-part barbershop tunes. Two chapter quartets round out the evening’s entertainment, and the buffet features delicious homemade desserts provided by members of the chorus.
Break from Blue Collar, a quartet of young men who met while attending Millersville University, will be the quest quartet.
Tickets are $20 general admission; $15 students. Call 201-5222 to purchase. Will-call is also available. Visit redrosecitychorus.org to learn more about the group.