- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Hamming it up
Red Rose City Show Chorus, a Lititz-based all-female acappella singing group known for their over the top costumes and tight harmonies, will present “Ham & Harmony,” a dinner show, featuring barbershop music and an all-you-can-eat ham buffet.
The event is slated for May 31 at 6 p.m. at the Elizabethtown Brethren In Christ Church, 996 E. High St. in Elizabethtown.
Join the chorus as they deal with a kooky travel agent in a performance laden with cheesy humor and four-part barbershop tunes. Two chapter quartets round out the evening’s entertainment, and the buffet features delicious homemade desserts provided by members of the chorus.
Break from Blue Collar, a quartet of young men who met while attending Millersville University, will be the quest quartet.
Tickets are $20 general admission; $15 students. Call 201-5222 to purchase. Will-call is also available. Visit redrosecitychorus.org to learn more about the group.