- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Movie will benefit family of cancer victim
Friends and family of Kim Andrew, Ephrata, have arranged for a special screening of Kim’s favorite film, “Pitch Perfect,” at Penn Cinema, 541 Airport Road, Lititz, on July 31 at 7 p.m.
Kim, 30, is diagnosed with Stage 4 Melanoma, which has metastasized to her lymph nodes, bones and brain.
Admission to the movie is by donation. All funds received will benefit the Andrew family.
Those unable to attend, but interested in helping out, can send checks made out to Eric Andrew to Vanessa Klinger, 890 Orchard St., Akron, PA 17501.
Kim blogs regularly about her condition, and its impact on her spouse and children, at morelikecantcer.wordpress.com.