- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Movie will benefit family of cancer victim
Friends and family of Kim Andrew, Ephrata, have arranged for a special screening of Kim’s favorite film, “Pitch Perfect,” at Penn Cinema, 541 Airport Road, Lititz, on July 31 at 7 p.m.
Kim, 30, is diagnosed with Stage 4 Melanoma, which has metastasized to her lymph nodes, bones and brain.
Admission to the movie is by donation. All funds received will benefit the Andrew family.
Those unable to attend, but interested in helping out, can send checks made out to Eric Andrew to Vanessa Klinger, 890 Orchard St., Akron, PA 17501.
Kim blogs regularly about her condition, and its impact on her spouse and children, at morelikecantcer.wordpress.com.