- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Mt. Gretna Tour of Homes is Aug. 2
For the 30th year, Mt. Gretnans open their doors to the public to show their creative flair in the nooks and crannies and wide open spaces of so many unique homes and gardens of various ages and styles.
The self-guided walking tour runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 2. Tickets are available by calling Gretna Music at 361-1508, or online at gretnamusic.org Advance tickets are also available at all Stauffers of Kissel Hill locations.
On the day of the tour, $25 tickets will be sold outside the Mt. Gretna post office on Princeton Ave. and in front of the Mt. Gretna Playhouse at 200 Pennsylvania Ave.
Brownstone Real Estate Company is the sponsor of the tour. Proceeds benefit Gretna Music, an organization that has been presenting chamber music, jazz and other musical genres in central Pennsylvania for over 39 years.
This year’s tour includes 10 homes, one garden and three historic buildings. Detailed notes and photos on all the stops will be posted at gretnamusic.org by July 25.