- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Mt. Gretna Tour of Homes is Aug. 2
For the 30th year, Mt. Gretnans open their doors to the public to show their creative flair in the nooks and crannies and wide open spaces of so many unique homes and gardens of various ages and styles.
The self-guided walking tour runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 2. Tickets are available by calling Gretna Music at 361-1508, or online at gretnamusic.org Advance tickets are also available at all Stauffers of Kissel Hill locations.
On the day of the tour, $25 tickets will be sold outside the Mt. Gretna post office on Princeton Ave. and in front of the Mt. Gretna Playhouse at 200 Pennsylvania Ave.
Brownstone Real Estate Company is the sponsor of the tour. Proceeds benefit Gretna Music, an organization that has been presenting chamber music, jazz and other musical genres in central Pennsylvania for over 39 years.
This year’s tour includes 10 homes, one garden and three historic buildings. Detailed notes and photos on all the stops will be posted at gretnamusic.org by July 25.