- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Strawberry Social: Seasonal treat supports Old Zion
The Old Zion Church will celebrate the coming of summer with its annual Strawberry Social.
The public is invited to visit the church lawn, located on Reifsnyder Road near Brickerville, on June 14 from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Board members will prepare locally grown strawberries and a wide selection of cakes, vanilla ice cream, and homemade chicken corn soup. They will also discuss the history of Old Zion.
This social supports the preservation of the historic church and cemetery.
Visit oldzionchurch.org for more information.