- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Beulah Erb, 105, dies Beulah N. Erb
Beulah N. (Hackman) Erb, 105, of Denver, entered into rest in Denver Sunday, April 3, 2011. Born in Cocalico, she was the daughter of the late Nathan and Elsie (Noll) Hackman. She was the widow of Samuel Gerhart Erb, who died in 1992. A homemaker, Beulah was a member of the Ephrata Church of the Brethren. She is survived by a daughter: Vera, wife of John H. Gunselman, of Ephrata; six grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a son: Arthur Erb; and five siblings. Funeral services were held April 8 at Stradling Funeral Home in Ephrata with Pastor Galen Hackman officiating. Interment took place in the Fairview Cemetery. If desired, memorial contributions may be made to Ephrata Church of the Brethren, 201 Crescent Avenue, Ephrata, PA 17522. Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. To send a condolence, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com. More ERB, page A18