- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
You, that’s who?
Send us your favorite Halloween or harvest-related images for the October issue of "It’s All About You."
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Andy Fasnacht at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit submissions to three photos per family.
Our Halloween and Harvest photo spread will be published in our Oct. 31 issue. Deadline for photo submissions is Tuesday, Oct. 23.
Congratulations to Lisa Zimmerman, winner of this month’s Ephrata Review "School Photos" contest. She submitted a photo of her son Kendyn on his first day of first grade. She wins a $25 gift certificate to Kyma Seafood Gril/Johnny’s Bar & Steakhouse in Stevens.
Look for Lisa’s photo and all the other community school photos on pages B6-8. More ALL ABOUT YOU, page A19