- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
You, that’s who?
Send us your favorite Halloween or harvest-related images for the October issue of "It’s All About You."
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Andy Fasnacht at email@example.com. They can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit submissions to three photos per family.
Our Halloween and Harvest photo spread will be published in our Oct. 31 issue. Deadline for photo submissions is Tuesday, Oct. 23.
Congratulations to Lisa Zimmerman, winner of this month’s Ephrata Review "School Photos" contest. She submitted a photo of her son Kendyn on his first day of first grade. She wins a $25 gift certificate to Kyma Seafood Gril/Johnny’s Bar & Steakhouse in Stevens.
Look for Lisa’s photo and all the other community school photos on pages B6-8. More ALL ABOUT YOU, page A19