- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Boy hit by car ‘stable, alert’
Ephrata Police investigated a person struck by a vehicle at 5:46 p.m. Jan 20. The 16-year-old Ephrata boy was struck by a vehicle traveling north on N. Reading Road.
The boy sustained traumatic injuries and was taken to Lancaster General Hospital. Multiple witnesses reported that the pedestrian disregarded the traffic control signal and suddenly crossed the road without the right-of-way.
While Ephrata Police have not released his name, the hospital reported the boy is “stable, alert, and oriented,” Lt. Christopher McKim stated Wednesday morning.