- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Cammaufs celebrate 75 years together
Mr. and Mrs. Lester Cammauf of Akron celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary on March 5. The couple married in 1938, with the Reverend Wesley Martin officiating at his home in Akron.
Lester retired from Lukens Steel Mill in 1983 and Evelyn retired from Miller Hess Shoe Company in 1985. Lester also raised beagles and judged field trials and was inducted into the Beagling Hall of Fame in 1992.
Lester can be seen walking daily in Akron, often with one of his grandpuppies. Evelyn enjoys crocheting and spending time with her family.
Evelyn and Lester have two children: Rose Williams and Ron Cammauf, both of Akron; four grandchildren; five great grandchildren and one great-great granddaughter.