- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Carousel sale benefits EASS
Your head may spin when you get a look at the hundreds of carousel-related items set for the “Pony Up” Sale for Ephrata Area Social Services set for Friday and Saturday, Aug. 22 and 23, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the home of collector Dee Lynch, 1090 Forest Hill Road, Stevens.
Lynch and her parents collected carousel-themed items for more than three decades.
Lynch said she has two rooms entirely filled with items including music boxes, figures, art work, scrapbooking supplies, dishes, toys, books, magazines, clocks, lamps, etc.
Half of the proceeds of the sale go to EASS.
The door prize will be a carousel pony planter. For each non-perishable food item a sale attendee provides, a door prize raffle ticket will be given. The drawing is Saturday at 5 p.m.
There will be light refreshments available.