- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Celebrating 101 years young
Grace McCoy is 101 years young.
McCoy celebrated her 101st birthday Feb. 15 at Fairmount Homes with her family and enjoyed a slice of her favorite birthday cake, chocolate with peanut butter icing.
Her advice to everyone out there for a long life is “to keep very busy.”
McCoy was born in 1913 in Imler. She came to Lancaster to attend Lancaster School of Nursing and graduated in 1934. She is the oldest living alumni.
She married William W. McCoy and has one son, Richard. She spent many years on their family farm in Mount Joy and enjoys gardening, quilting, cooking and entertaining family and friends. She was a member of the Lancaster Garden Club and the Iris Club.
McCoy is a member of Christ Church United Church of Christ in Elizabethtown.