- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Celebration is blast for community
The annual Fourth of July Community Fun Night at Ephrata Church of the Brethren Monday night will offer a wide array of activities and events, with a generous helping of hometown hospitality.
Beginning at 5 p.m., visitors can enjoy an evening of fun for the whole family. Games will start the festivities at 6 p.m. followed by live music from Rock and Roll Time Machine, juggling demonstrations from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., pony rides from 6 to 8 p.m., a barrel train ride and a variety of food.
The event will come to a close with flashes of light, as a spectacular fireworks show is set off at 9:30 p.m. Spectators will get a close look at the display from the community event, which is adjacent to where the show will be launched from.
Parking will be available by donation. Door prizes have been donated by local businesses and will be given out shortly before the fireworks at 9 p.m. Guests can register at the welcome table.
The church is located at 201 Crescent Ave. in Ephrata. In case of rain, the fireworks display will be rescheduled for July 5. For more information about the festivities, visit facebook.com/ephrata4th.