- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
We want to apologize to those of you who may have experienced a disruption of service due to Thursday’s snowstorm.
Please contact our office and we will get a paper out to you Friday.
In the meantime, please check out and enjoy out our newly redesigned websites at ephratareview.com and lititzrecord.com.
As we had indicated over the past month, subscribers who previously received their papers in the mail are now having them hand-delivered to their homes so they can receive their news in a more timely fashion. If you would prefer to be switched back to mail, we would be happy to do that for you.
Thank you so much for reading!