- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Death ‘not suspicious’ Still under investigation
"At this point there is nothing suspicious," said Lancaster County District Attorney Craig Stedman about the recent death of Ephrata resident Alice Werner. "But we are still investigating the facts surrounding the death," he said.
Werner was found dead in her home in the first block of North State Street Oct. 13 after police received a phone call concering her well being.
"There was no trauma to her body and there is no evidence of a forced entry or robbery," said Stedman. "We will await the final coroner’s report, of course, but for now there is nothing to indicate this was a homicide."
Attempts to reach Stedman for updates Tuesday and Wednesday morning were unsuccessful. More INVESTIGATION, page A6